Christ the King Catholic Primary School exists to:
- Assist in the Church’s’ mission of making Christ known to all people.
- Assist parents, who are the primary educators of their children, in the education and religious formation of their children.
- Be at the service of the local Church - the diocese, the parish and the Christian home.
In Jesus we learn, grow and pray together
Aims of our School Community:
To follow Jesus in sharing God’s love for all creation.
- To experience and reflect upon a sense of belonging to a wider world.
- To nurture a sense of love for God and neighbour
- To work together to grown in faith
- To be the face of Christ to all we meet.
- To enjoy praying and praising God.
To provide opportunities and experiences for all to reach their potential.
- To recognise the uniqueness of all and their talents and the contribution they make.
- To provide an enjoyable, broad and inclusive curriculum.
- To foster the skills of resilience, creativity, problem solving and independence.
- To learn through listening, sharing ideas, trying our very best.
- To encourage all and to have faith and seek help when they are finding something difficult.
To understand our roles and responsibilities to ourselves and others in a diverse world.
- To ensure that all be safe, healthy, self-disciplined and motivated to be good citizens and make a positive contribution.
- To have respect for all and an awareness of responsibilities towards the communities we are a part of.